This article focuses on some of the best Database Management tools available in the market for developers. They are an important part of dynamic websites and allow managing databases using multiple functions.
Database Management Tools
MyWebSQL tool can work with MySQL, PostgreSQL, and SQLite databases. It provides a great WYSIWYG interface for managing your database.
The following are the some of the features offered by MyWebSQL:
- Compatible with all major web browsers.
- You can create/edit table structures via WYSIWYG.
- It lets you edit and delete multiple records at the same time.
- It offers syntax highlighting.
- This allows you to export databases, tables, and query results.
- Allows to use MySQL-related tools.
- Installation is easy.
- Zero configuration is necessary.
- It’s open source.
DBninja is an advanced web-based application used for MySQL database administration and development. It supports the latest features such as triggers, events, views, stored routines, and foreign keys. Also, it allows to import and backup data and MySQL object structures, manage users etc.
DbNinja has a highly functional and elegant user interface and can be used in any modern browser and OS.
The following are some of the features offered by DBNinja:
- You can do tasks simultaneously with multiple tabs.
- This tool can connect with multiple local and remote databases.
- It compares and synchronizes databases between servers
- Able to export data into CSV, SQL, Excel and JSON formats
- Performs check, repair and optimizes table functions.
- Gives access to all hosts and database objects from a tree view through the interface.
- Allows to view and terminate active server connections.
- Allows saving your favorite queries to run and edit later.
- It edits queries and routines efficiently with syntax highlighting,
- Connect to multiple hosts at the same time
- Works with multilingual data.
- Supports different encodings.
In the next article, we will discuss more database administration tools. You can access the