We have seen MyWebSQL and DbNinja Database Management Tools in our previous article. Let’s see few more database management tools in this article.
DBeaver is free and open source database management tool. It has the ability to work on different database engines like Oracle, SQLite, Sybase, MySQL, MSSQl among many others.
The following are the features offered by DBeaver:
- It provides a carefully designed and implemented
- Supports multi-platform.
- Supports databases having JDBC driver.
- It has the ability to support any external data source which may or may not have a JDBC driver
- Allow writing various plugins.
- This application has built with Java. Hence it supports various operating systems such as Linux, Mac, Windows etc.
DBeaver is a free software system. You can redistribute it or modify it under the terms of the Apache License, Version 2.0 (http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0).
OpenKeyval is a simple application. To use it you have to fulfill the
- You must serve the open
keyvaldirectory from the root of your server.
- Your server needs to support the RewriteRules in .htaccess.
- The script must be able to write to the data/ subdirectory, which it will try to create in the open
- Invent your own salt to use when hashing values and put it into a file called salt.txt, in the same directory as the source code. This prevents various users from using highlighted tables in the file salt.txt to reverse a read-only key into a writable one.